There are a lot of really creative wine labels out there, but what makes me especially proud of these wines is most of them donate to charity.
Here’s the link to the article in the Old Town Crier:
Virginia Bottle Art: Crazy Labels and Great Stories – Old Town Crier
I especially want to call out the following:
1. Blenheim Vineyards‘ ‘On The Line”, donating to Frontline Foods and the World Kitchen.
2. Forever Farm’s ‘Boykin Blend’ for donating to the Boykin Spaniel Rescue foundation
3. Iron Heart Winery’s ‘Jackpot’ for contributing to the New River Community College Access to Community College Education (ACCE)
4. Pearmund Cellar‘s ‘Black Ops’ for donating to the Code of Support foundation.
5. Walsh Family Wine’s ‘What Will The Women Drink’? for donating to the Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter.